Members of the neurodiversity movement recognise neurodivergent traits as natural variations of cognition, motivations, and patterns of behaviour within the human species.
NeurodiVenture : an inclusive non-hierarchical organisation operated by neurodivergent people that provides a safe and nurturing environment for divergent thinking, creativity, exploration, and collaborative niche construction.
NeurodiVerse : minority cultures created by neurodiversity within the human species
- (a) the universe of NeurodiVentures
- (b) the set of all neurodivergent people
Don’t worry if you are not yet part of a NeurodiVenture or autistic community. Joining Aut Collab as an individual may be the first step towards meeting the right kind of people to collaborate with!
If you are interested in establishing a NeurodiVenture or in implementing a neurodiversity friendly operating model within your company, the open source operating model template from S23M may be a useful starting point. The S23M team has 17 years of international operational experience, including 7 years of operating as an employee owned NeurodiVenture.
This article provides further context on the origins of the NeurodiVenture model.
Examples of neurodivergent ventures and teams committed to autistic collaboration:
- AIKIDO SHUSEKAI, United States
- Amba, New Zealand
- Autism Dialogue, United Kingdom
- Autonomous Press, United States
- Divergent Labs, United States
- Knowledge Ink, Australia
- Neurodivergent Consulting, United States
- S23M, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe
- … If you would like your organisation to be added to the list, please get in touch with relevant details.