The Autistic Collaboration Trust is formally committed to never charge Autistic individuals and their families for any services delivered.
Below is a growing index of Autistic peer support initiatives and Autistic community projects that are designed to progress the neurodiversity movement and to encourage the formation of new Autistic collaborations and NeurodiVentures. The Autistic Collaboration Trust actively coordinates several of these services and projects and refers to further aligned regional or local services and campaigns.
Coordination of related activities occurs in dedicated project specific online workspaces. Please use the form below if you would like to participate in / contribute to one or more of these services and projects.
Services and centres of Autistic culture
- Communal definition of Autistic ways of being
- Education in the ND paradigm, the ND movement, and Autistic culture
- Articles on Autistic culture, Autistic community, and Autistic wellbeing
- Bullying alert system for employees
- Employer rating service for inclusiveness and psychological safety
- Autistic trauma peer support
- Psychological safety baseline data collection
- Autistic Collaboration TV
- Autistic Collaboration Trust, Aotearoa New Zealand and global
- Te Hapori Whai Takiwātanga o Aotearoa, Aotearoa
- Autistic innovation at the Dandenong Mechanics’ Institute, Victoria, Australia
- Neuroclastic, United States and global
- Neurodivergent Infinity Network of Educators, Canada and global
- Tools for navigating the social world, global
- Translation of AutCollab.org content, global
Campaigns / projects
- Ban of conversion therapies
- A mosaic of Autistic lenses
- Autistic communities in public libraries
- Appreciation of neurodiversity in the education sector
- Appreciation of neurodiversity in the healthcare sector
- Neurodiversity documentary
- The Autistic English Dictionary
- #TakeTheMaskOff, an international campaign dedicated to masking
- Strengthening the local neurodiversity movement, Auckland, Aotearoa
- Seeding Autistic collaborations, Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia
If you are aware of further initiatives in any part of the world that should be included in this index, please use the form below to provide relevant details for inclusion. You can also use the form to inquire about joining any of the projects listed above.