Members of the neurodiversity movement recognise neurodivergent traits – including but not limited to ADHD, Autism, Dyscalculia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Synesthesia, Tourette’s Syndrome – as natural variations of cognition, motivations, and patterns of behaviour within the human species.
Below is a growing index of services and projects that are designed to progress the neurodiversity movement and to encourage the formation of new autistic collaborations and neurodiventures.
Coordination of related activities occurs in dedicated project specific online workspaces. Please use the form below if you would like to participate in / contribute to one or more of these services and projects.
- Bullying alert system for employees
- Employer rating service for inclusiveness and psychological safety
- Autistic Collaboration TV
- Psychological safety baseline data collection
- Ban of conversion therapies
- A communal definition of autism that extends the LGBTQIA+ kaleidoscope
- A mosaic of autistic lenses
- Neurodiversity celebration week
- Creating neurodiversity friendly work environments in the healthcare sector
- Te Hapori Whai Takiwātanga o Aotearoa
- Strengthening the local neurodiversity movement, Auckland, Aotearoa
- Seeding autistic collaborations, Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia
- Autistic innovation at the Dandenong Mechanics’ Institute, Victoria, Australia
- Activism and protests by Autistic Inclusive Meets, UK
- Neurodiversity documentary
- The Autistic English Dictionary
- #TakeTheMaskOff, an international campaign dedicated to masking
If you are aware of further initiatives in any part of the world that should be included in this index, please use the form below to provide relevant details for inclusion. You can also use the form to inquire about joining any of the projects listed above.