Click your language to read:
English / Français / Español / Deutsch / 中文 / 日本語 / 한국어 / עברית / فارسی / العربية / русский / Azərbaycanca / Català / Česky / Eesti / Eλληνικά / Filipino / Indonesian / Íslenska / Italiano / Kurdí / Magyar / Nederlands / Polski / Português / Slovene / Suomi / Türkçe / Bosanski-Hrvatski-Srpski
We all thrive when being given the opportunity to work with our most trusted peers. In a good company everyone is acutely aware of all the collective intelligence, capability, and creativity that is available in the form of trusted colleagues, friends, and family.
The Autistic Collaboration Trust in collaboration with S23M and the Design Justice Network assists organisations that are committed to providing an inclusive and culturally and psychologically safe workplace.
Safe environments allow organisations and individuals to find their niches and thrive in the world. We invite you to collaborate with the Autistic community to discover deeper forms of collaboration.
- Communal definition of Autistic ways of being
- Introduction to Autistic ways of being
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Autistic Collaboration TV
- Education in the ND paradigm, the ND movement, and Autistic culture
- Creative Collaboration = multisolving + neurodiversity + thinking tools
- Intersectional community powered employee wellbeing support
- Bullying alert system for employees
- Psychological safety baseline data collection
- Te Hapori Whai Takiwātanga o Aotearoa, Aotearoa
Campaigns / projects
- Ban of conversion therapies
- A mosaic of Autistic lenses
- Neurodiversity celebration week
- #TakeTheMaskOff, an international campaign dedicated to masking
- Strengthening the local neurodiversity movement, Auckland, Aotearoa